The recent release of Microsoft is Windows 8 which has grabbed the attention of people throughout the world. Beautiful, fast fluid Windows has been reimagined to focus on your life. It is not only made for computer or laptops but also for touch screen. It has much better support for Touch Screens. All new metro UI which of course attracts users to at least try it. You download at low price form: Microsoft Windows 8 Pro – English
These are the requirements to Install Windows :
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- Hard disk space: 16 GB (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver
- Windows 8 Installation Disc or Flash Drive (Download or Buy Microsoft Windows 8 Pro – English ).
- A touch screen (optional).
- Drivers for Computer to run other hardware properly after installation of Windows 8.
Here is a comparative way of installing Windows 8 on your computer:
1) Put the disc containing the Windows 8 Setup into your computer drive and wait to load.
2) Now you will be prompted to select Language, Time and Keyboard Type. Click Next.
3) On the next screen select Install Now (for installation to start).
4) Wait for Setup to begin.
5) When prompted to enter the product key, write the key and click Next. 6) On the next screen, Accept the Windows 8 License Agreement and click Next.
7) Now it’s time to choose what to keep. Make your selection, and then on the next screen click “Install”. This will also take a while.
8) After the install is complete, your PC will restart automatically.
9) Now it’s time to personalize the Start screen. Choose a color and a name for your PC. If you’d rather keep it simple, select the express settings option. You can always add personal touches later.
10) You’ll be prompted to Sign in to your PC with your Microsoft Live ID. If you already have a Microsoft Live ID account, you can enter your email address to link to your current account. If you don’t have a Microsoft Live ID account yet you can sign in without one.
11)After the PC is finished finalizing your settings, you’ll be set to start Windows 8.
Congratulations! You’ve installed Windows 8.