Editing videos may seem to be quite difficult, and most of the editors that you try may actually end up confirming that fact due to their steep learning curve. But not all video editors are like that, and in fact there are some that provide a more user-friendly approach.
As you may have guessed – Movavi Video Editor numbers among the more user-friendly video editors. In fact, it has made a name for itself due to how intuitive it is, and you don’t need any prior experience to take advantage of it.
Designed to Make Video Editing Easy
One of the factors that plays a big part in Movavi Video Editor’s intuitive approach is its user interface. It is a simple affair designed around a timeline that makes it easy to navigate and find the features or tools that you need.
The features that you need to process video footage are located in a row of icons right above the timeline for easy access. Finding the other features in Movavi Video Editor is similarly straightforward as well seeing as they are organized into tabs in the navigation on the left of the interface based on the type of editing tasks they perform.
Make no mistake after you find the feature that you need, applying it won’t be difficult either. Generally, the features in Movavi Video Editor are designed so they only require simple and basic actions, such as adjusting a slider, dragging an element into place, or selecting a particular button.
Some aspects of Movavi Video Editor are even automated – to simplify certain editing tasks. For example, the ‘Magic Enhance’ feature will let you improve the quality of your video with just a single click.
Movavi Video Editor Features
While Movavi Video Editor does focus on providing an intuitive approach, it also ensures that you’ll be equipped with a comprehensive range of features to alter your videos. Its tools will let you:
- Compile videos by merging them together, splitting clips into segments, removing unwanted parts, and arranging segments in the right order.
- Enhance the quality of videos by manually or automatically adjusting the color settings, stabilizing the video, and fixing any other issues that may be present.
- Add audio tracks containing background music, a voiceover, or other audio.
- Edit audio tracks to improve the audio quality, remove background noise, adjust the equalizer settings, apply effects, and more.
- Record additional audio or video footage from external devices without leaving the editor itself.
- Apply unique and artistic filters to give videos a distinct visual style.
- Utilize special effects such as slow motion, Chroma key, picture in picture, and more.
- Insert text elements that are basic or animated, and customize their appearance to create captions, subtitles, watermarks, and more.
- Automatically compile videos or photo to video using the Montage Wizard.
To be honest, there are lots of other features in Movavi Video Editor, but you should already be able to see just how comprehensive it is. Suffice to say you should be able to edit your video in any way that you require using the features and tools that are available. On your end, all you need to do is try it out at least once, and as you start to use its features you’ll be able to see exactly how user-friendly it is.