Having full control of your conversation is always the best. When it comes to automatically saving media on your phone gallery, everyone would like to choose what they want to save and what not. This feature was lacking on one of the most popular messenger app “Whatsapp. However in one of the recent updates the feature was added for temporary time frame. After some time WhatsApp pulled back this feature. Now WhatApp is back with the same but more complete feature. WhatsApp Beta 2.18.194 APK is availble for you smartphones right now.
WhatsApp Beta 2.18.194 APK Download Link:
To install WhatsApp Beta 2.18.194 APK on your phone or tablet:
- Download the apk from the above link
- Copy it to your phone.
- From Settings -> Security enable “Unknown Resources” to install downloaded APK.
- Now using your favorite Android file explorer go to download APK location on your phone and tap on it.
- Android will ask to Install the app as new or overwrite the previous version retaining the data.
WhatsApp Beta 2.18.194 Hide Media Feature
WhatsApp Beta 2.18.194 APK allows you to now control what to save on your phone gallery and what not. It allows you select for individual conversations and not for all the conversations. Which is a good feature to have. A more complete feature was provided by this update.
How to Hide Whatsapp Media from Phone’s Gallery
You can use this feature by following the steps mentioned below:
- Open WhatApp messenger.
- Open the conversation you want to select for.
- Select “Show contact”
- Select the heading “Media Visibility”.
By Default it would be checked Yes. Check the option you like. Now you can control if to store media on phone gallery or not. Let me remind you that the change in preference would not be applicable to previous media. O.nly the new media received after changing the preference will be treated. WhatsApp Beta 2.18.194 APK is available to download.