Apple has just released their first beta version of the upcoming iOS 12. Previously the beta versions were made available to the registered developers only. This is the fisrt time that everyone will be able to download and enjoy the first beta version on their Apple devices. So even if you are not a registered developer you need not to worry. In this article we will tell you how to Download iOS 12 Public Beta version right now.
As this is the beta version which normally is risky to bugs and errors. So we will suggest you to not download this beta version on you main device. But if you are ready to take risks and can make peace with the possible troubles then follow this guide.
Download iOS 12 Public Beta via OTA update:
First of all to Download iOS 12 Public Beta you need to be running the latest OS on your device. The lastest software available right now is iOS 11.4 If you’re device is no running iOS 11.4 then make sure you update your OS before installing the iOS 12 public beta version.
To download iOS 12 public beta version follow the simple steps given below:
- To get the public beta version you need to be registered with Apple. To get yourself registered go to this link
- After signing up login in
- You will be provided with the terms and conditions of Apple. Simply scroll down the text and check the “Accept” button.
- For public beta on your device you need to install configuration profile. For this visit this link: beta.apple.com/profile
- After being taken to the website login in with your details and then click the Download Profile button to install relevant profile for your device.
- Follow the steps given by the installation process. After installing this, when promoted, select “Restart” to reboot your device. When your device has come to life now is the time to update it to iOS 12 Public beta version.
- Go to Settings -> General -> Software Update
- Download and install the update.
After installation you can now enjoy a full access to the new iOS 12 on your device