The release of next generation Xbox One is just two days away. This Friday i.e. on 22nd November, the console will go on sale in 13 markets across the globe. Previously, we brought you five important things regarding the console but now Microsoft has rolled out Xbox One SmartGlass app for different mobile platforms i.e. Android, iOS and Windows Phone.
Like the previous Xbox One SmartGlass app, the new app also enables you to sync your device with the console. You can perform variety of tasks using the app like sending messages to your friends, track achievements and even help in finding game help. You can also navigate the dashboard, browse the web and do variety of tasks. Moreover, the app also enables you to remotely control your media.
Here are the features of the new Xbox One SmartGlass app as mentioned at iTunes:
– Navigate your Xbox One console using your device’s keyboard and touch
– Control your media and set top box with the SmartGlass remote control
– Browse the web on your TV using your mobile device
– Enhance what you are watching or playing with SmartGlass companions
– Increase performance with faster connections and reliability
– Search, browse, and pin content to play on your Xbox One console
– Track achievements, get game help, message friends, and watch game clips
The app is much alike the PlayStation app, released for PlayStation console few days back. The new Xbox One starting price will be $499. You can download the new app for free at respective app stores. Here are the links:
For Android, click here
For iOS, click here
For Windows Phone, click here
So who is going to grab the new console? Share your plans with us.