It seems that de Blob, the platform-puzzle game published by THQ is making it’s way to Nintendo Switch. The game is already available on Microsoft Windows, Wii, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, iOS and Nintendo DS. THQ Nordic is one of the many publishers that have signed on with Nintendo Switch to develop and release content on the highly successful console. Now de Blob might be making it’s way to Nintendo Switch, according to GameStop Denmark.
de Blob Listing
You can check out the game being listed for Nintendo Switch on the GameStop Denmark store, here. While there is no official announcement, if this listing is accurate, an announcement is sure to follow soon, with a trailer and gameplay video.
de Blob gameplay and details
From the game’s description
The evil I.N.K.T. Corporation has declared ‘Color is a Crime!’ and leeched Chroma City of all its beauty and interest. The race to rescue Chroma City has just begun, and only de Blob can save the world from a black-and-white future with his unique abilities to color the world back to life.
- de Blob: Flip, bounce and smash your way past the all-powerful I.N.K.T. Corporation to launch a revolution and save Chroma City from a future without color
- Long Live Color! Join the Color Revolutionaries in the resistance against Comrade Black and his diabolical array of hot plates, electric shocks, and ink turrets
- Free The Citizens: Free your friends from a black and white world by painting the city back to life as you dodge ink cannons, flatten I.N.K.T. tanks and outsmart Inky soldiers
- Multiplayer: Compete to control Chroma City in 4-player split screen in eight different multiplayer modes
- Save your City: Paint Chroma City’s towering skyscrapers, expansive bridges and massive landmarks in your own style using custom colors, patterns, and soundtracks
- Paint Match – Paint as many buildings as possible and steal points from opponents by re-painting the buildings that they’ve already covered.
- Blob on the Run – A variation of ‘Capture the Flag,’ in this mode only one blob can paint and is pursued by opponents who attempt to slam him into submission and gain the ability to paint and accumulate points themselves.
- Blob Race – In this mode buildings can only be painted once and are indicated by in-game arrow. With time limited it’s a race not only to paint the town but also to keep opponents from doing the same.