Hollow Knight is a Metroidvania video game developed and published by Australian studio Team Cherry. The game is currently out on PC and Nintendo Switch and now, Hollow Knight: Voidheart Edition for PS4 and Xbox One has been announced with a release date, details below.
Hollow Knight: Voidheart Edition for PS4 and Xbox One
Check out the announcement trailer for the game below
From the description
Descend into the world of Hollow Knight! The award-winning action adventure of insects and heroes, coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One Explore twisting caverns, ancient cities, and deadly wastes. Battle tainted creatures and befriend bizarre bugs. Uncover ancient history and solve mysteries buried at the kingdom's heart.
Hollow Knight Voidheart Edition includes
- The original, award-winning, action adventure.
- 4 giant Content Packs, built in at launch, expanding the game with all-new quests, terrifying boss fights and striking new abilities. Game Features
- Classic side-scrolling action, with all the modern trimmings.
- Forge your own path! The world of Hallownest is expansive and open.
- Evolve with powerful new skills and abilities!
- Equip Charms! Ancient relics that offer bizarre new powers and abilities.
- An enormous cast of cute and creepy characters all brought to life with traditional 2D frame-by-frame animation.
- An epic orchestral score, with over 40 tracks!
- Over 150 enemies with 40 epic bosses!
We’re excited to see this masterpiece finally headed to PS4 and Xbox One after the success of it on PC and Nintendo Switch, this game deserves every bit of praise it has gotten, and you should do yourself a favor and get it if you already haven’t.
Hollow Knight: Voidheart Edition Release Date
The Voidheart Edition is headed to PS4 and Xbox One this month on September 25th, 2018.
If you want to try out Battlefield V’s open beta, you can go ahead and pre-load and you can read all about it here, with links, file sizes, and the schedule as well.
Are you going to get Hollow Knight: Voidheart Edition for PS4 or Xbox One? Let us know in the comments below.