Watch dogs is one of the most highly anticipated game of the year developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft. It is an open-world action adventure video game. The game is said to be released in the spring of 2014 between April 1st and June 30th, 2014 for PC, Xbox 360, Ps3, Xbox one and Wii U.
Watch Dogs GamePlay Video
The game takes place in the vast city of Chicago. It features Aiden Pierce the lead protagonist, a former criminal who has the ability to hack various electronic devices to use to his advantage. Players can also use their hacking ability to obtain information about civilians which tells you there back stories and personality. The Combat in this game includes a cover-based 3rd person shooting mechanic with a combination of stealth and agility. The player acts as a vigilante, who on basis of a crime predicting software used by the police stops criminals. But the player might just stumble into a crime taking place and stop it.
Ubisoft has announced a partnership with nVidia in which upcoming Ubisoft titles (Watch dogs, Tom Clancy’s Splinter cell Blacklist and Assassins Creed 4: Black flag) will host nVidia developed effects and features. nVidia features of Watch dogs have not yet been released but Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist includes nVidia SLI support, TXAA and HBAO+, so we can expect what it might feature.
Watch Dogs Game Specs:
The specifications for the game have just been changed and now need at least 6 GB of RAM to get started. The system requirements of the game are listed below:
Minimum System Specification:
- Supported OS: Windows Vista SP2 64bit, Windows 7 SP1 64bit, Windows 8 64bit
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 @ 2.66 GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 940 @ 3.0Ghz
- RAM: 6 GB
- Video Card: 1024 VRAM DirectX 11 with Shader Model 5.0 (see supported list)
- Sound Card: DirectX 9 compatible Sound Card
This product supports 64-bit operating systems ONLY
Recomended System Specifications:
- Processor: Core i7 3770 @ 3.5 GHz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz
- RAM: 8 GB
- Video Card: 2048 VRAM DirectX 11 with Shader Model 5.0 or higher (see supported list)
- Sound Card: Surround Sound 5.1 capable sound card
Supported Video Cards at Time of Release:
- nVidia GeForce GTX460 or better, GT500, GT600, GT700 series
- AMD Radeon HD5850 or better, HD6000, HD7000, R7 and R9 series
- Intel® Iris™ Pro HD 5200
These system settings were posted on Ubisoft’s Uplay website.