The name “Seven Deadly Sins” is not new to this world, especially for anime lovers. This anime has made its name on top-list pretty fast. We knew the game was in development and today, we’re happy to show you The Seven Deadly Sins: Knights of Britannia Screenshots.
These screenshots, gives us glimpse at gameplay of the game and level of graphics it will going to deliver.
The Seven Deadly Sins: Knights of Britannia Screenshots:
Bandai Namco Announced at Anime Expo 2017 that this game is exclusive to PS4, which is based on popular manga and anime.
- Platform: PlayStation 4
- Genre: Action Adventure
- Release Date: Coming Soon
- Developer: Natsume Atari
- Players: 1-2 (Offline and Online)
- Ratings: RP (Rating Pending)
- Localization: Subtitles (English, French, Italian, Spanish, German)
- Assemble the Seven Deadly Sins – The popular hit anime The Seven Deadly Sins comes to console for the very first time.
- Action Oriented – A high-tension and fast-paced action fighting style that is expected of the popular anime series.
- Lush Environments – The world of Britannia comes to life in a scenic 3D environment, made possible by the power of the PlayStation 4.
- Adventurous Storyline – Experience an enticing story line and plenty of places in Britannia to explore.
Following informations has been revealed by Bandai Namco about this game
In this mode, players will relive the anime with free story updates. Roam around the land in ‘Hawk Mama’ following rumors about your lost seven deadly friends, doing side quest and fighting your way through known enemies.
Players will be fighting each other in traditional style, versus mode or participate in online challenges, set in iconic locations of the anime.
20 customizable characters will be included in this game at launch for 1V1 or 2V2 battles.
The Seven Deadly Sins: Knights of Britannia is currently set launch on February 9, 2018.
Incase you missed the debut of this game:
For more updates, stay updated on #TheNerdMag