Pokémon GO is about to get even bigger as Sinnoh Pokémon for Pokémon GO has been officially announced with details and a brand new trailer.
Sinnoh Pokémon for Pokémon GO
Pokémon company has just revealed that the Pokémon of the Sinnoh region is headed to the highly popular mobile game, check out the trailer for it below
Not only this but several changes to the game have also been announced, which you can read below
Changes to Migration and Behavior
- Moving forward, the weather feature will have a reduced effect on the rate at which Pokémon appear.
- As you explore a given area, you will notice that a greater variety of Pokémon species will appear over time and at different rates.
- Certain areas, such as parks and nature reserves, will now contain more varied Pokémon species.
Changes to Pokémon Effectiveness in Battle
- CP values will be adjusted going forward to improve game balance.
- HP values will be adjusted to close the gap between Pokémon with high and low HP.
- Pokémon Defense and Stamina values will be rebalanced, allowing Pokémon with high defensive stats to be valuable by outlasting opponents in battle rather than this Pokémon merely taking too long to defeat.
- Defense values have also been slightly reduced for most Pokémon. Changes like these will help narrow the gap between Pokémon with the highest defensive stats and other Pokémon.
These are quite the changes, and the addition of the Sinnoh region Pokémon is already quite the treat.
The setting of the Sinnoh region is Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum.
Make sure to read about the Intel i9 processors as well and keep following TheNerdMag for more info.
There is no current release date for these Pokémon but we’ll update as soon as we find out.
Are you excited about Sinnoh Pokémon for Pokémon GO? Are you still playing Pokémon GO? Let us know in the comments below.