Serious Sam fans can finally rejoice as Sam returns for another entry in the beloved Serious Sam series, with Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass. With various new features including local and online co-op, with split-screen and more.
The upcoming game features tons of new game modes and upgraded visuals, which you can get a look at in the trailer featured below.
Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass Teaser Trailer
For now, we’ll have to make do with a teaser trailer, which shows off some sick graphics, a great track, and Sam on his bike
That was awesome, we cannot wait for E3 2018 to see the full reveal and hope to see some gameplay as well, more details about the upcoming game are listed below.
From the Steam Page
Featuring the world-renowned signature Serious Sam gameplay on a brutally bigger scale, and not a single desert level.
Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass Features
Serious Sam 4 will feature the following game modes and features, which everyone has been waiting for
- A full single-player campaign.
- Play the game locally and co-op with your friends online.
- There is local and online multiplayer and yes, there is split-screen mode as well, which is pretty insane because modern games normally don’t have that anymore.
- Not only can you play the game on the same platform, the game is also playable cross-platform, both co-op and multiplayer.
- The game also features a fully-fledged level-editor, which you can use to create custom maps for a multiplayer experience that you have personally designed.
- The game will also have Steam workshop enabled, meaning you can mod the heck out of the game as well, with a single click of a button.
Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass Release Date
The release date of the game hasn’t yet been announced by Devolver Digital, that is the game’s publishers, but we’ll most likely get an announcement at E3, for now, you can add the game to your wishlist on Steam, here.
More announcements including Forza Horizon 4 are also expected at E3, be sure to read about it here.
What did you think of the teaser? Are you excited about the new Serious Sam game? Let us know in the comments below