Last year’s LG major flagship was G3. LG G3 is the first smartphone to feature 13 MP camera with Laser focus. The other specs include 5.5-inch display, quad-core 2.5GHz Qualcomm Krait processor, 3 GB RAM and more. You can learn more about LG G3 here. It’s always quite amazing to have root access on such powerful Android phones. Although there is always a danger of ‘breaking the device’ but well, Android root lovers does not care about it this at all. Therefore, here we bring tutorial to root LG G3 via One-Click Root solution.
Root LG G3 via One-Click Root solution:
With One-Click Root solution, you can root any LG G3 model i.e. D850, D851 and D855. Before begin rooting, consider these pre-requisites in order to make your root successful:
- Rooting LG G3 will void its warrant. In order to claim warranty back, flash the stock Android ROM.
- Disable the working of any Antivirus or Antimalware software as it may hinder the process.
- Download and install the latest LG G3 USB drivers.
- Enable Debugging Options for your device. Head to Settings to allow installation of third party apps.
- Make sure to have more than 50% battery life on your LG G3.
- Back up your device so that you can revert back if stuck somewhere.
Now, it’s time to move to the actual instructions to root LG G3. Here is the step-by-step guide:
- Get the root package from here.
- Save it in a folder on desktop.
- Decompress the file. You will get three different files; .exe for Windows, .command for Mac and .sh for Linux.
- Connect your device with computer via USB cable.
- Run the file depending on your platform.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once done, reboot your device and disconnect the USB cable.
You have now completed our guide to root LG G3. If the device gets stuck in boot loop issue, enter the Recovery mode and wipe the data and cache. If you are having other issue, don’t hesitate to share with us.