Trusted Reviews has supposedly received documents earlier in 2017 that reveals various information about Red Dead Redemption 2, including game modes, gameplay changes, first-person mode and more. The site initially decided to not publish it but by comparing recent media and reveals, they believe that the documents they have received are true. Check out details about the Red dead redemption 2 info leak below.
Red Dead Redemption 2 Screenshot comparisons
Following images show a comparison of official promotional media by Rockstar on the left and the ones on the right are supposedly received by Trusted Reviews. The first image is of Dutch Van Der Linde, leader of Dutch’s Gang, while the second image is the main protagonist of the game Arthur Morgan.
From these images, Trusted Reviews consider the documents to be legit.
Red Dead Redemption 2 Online Game Modes
More Red dead redemption 2 info leak about the online in the document states that the game’s online mode will have the following game modes
- Battle Royale: Not much detail about this, but it’s safe to assume it will function similarly to PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds.
- Revive and Survive: Revive and Survive pits two teams against each other as they try and stay alive. You’ll have a limited amount of time to revive your teammates before they are eliminated.
- Money Grab: Money Grab features two teams fighting to procure bags of money in a central location. You’re expected to collect and return them to your base as quickly as possible.
Red Dead Redemption 2 Online
Following are the highlights of the online features revealed in the document
- Much like GTA Online, players will be free to explore the entire world, in even more immersive detail, where vendors will close their shops at night time and decorate them amenities during the day.
- Constant rewards will be awarded for doing various tasks, like covering a certain amount of distance or successfully murdering an enemy from 100 meters.
- Free events, deathmatches, gold-mining, fishing, herding, an assortment of weapon challenges and spontaneous treasure hunts will also be a part of the Online.
Red dead redemption 2 info leak Gameplay Changes
- Throughout the open world, you’ll discover several locations including Armadillo and Ridgewood
- Populated with various NPCs including general store owners, gunsmiths, and undertakers.
- You can also partake in gambling.
- Specific player actions during campaign missions will lead to events unfolding differently depending on which characters you interact with.
- A Slums Market will apparently be a method of procuring equipment at a reduced price. You can expect NPCs to be navigating these places in accordance with RDR 2’s day/night cycle, too.
- Vehicles include minecarts, handcarts and horse-drawn carriages, available in armored and faster ones.
- Fully explorable railway trains with unique inhabitants and dialogue, being available as modes of transport across the open world.
- Horsemanship challenges can be completed to increase your rider rank while dozens of different fish can be captured across the world.
- Dead Eye returns with enhanced abilities including tracking bounties through fields and detecting which fish and animals are available nearby.
- Assaulting pedestrians is a low-severity crime while holding up a saloon and murdering everyone will be taken more seriously.
- Just like most other Rockstar titles, a wanted level is displayed at the top of the screen and can increase or decrease depending on how the player acts.
- Plants and herbs can be gathered for crafting purposes, with the document listing types including Clamshell, Ghost, Night Scented, Rat Tail and Spider Orchids
Red Dead Redemption 2 First Person Mode
The single player campaign and the multiplayer will playable in first person mode with animations to fit the camera perspective.
This is easily the biggest Red Dead Redemption 2 leak, provided exclusively by Trusted Reviews. what do you think about the Red dead redemption 2 info leak? Let us know in the comments below.