PUBG Mobile has become one of the fastest growing games on mobile platforms, competing with Fortnite to become the top Battle Royale smartphone game. While most players will treat the game just as any other casual mobile phone game, hardcore players, especially ones that have been playing the PC or Xbox One version are in it to play it competitively and get that sweet chicken dinner, here’s how you can configure Pubg Mobile Graphics, Resolution and our recommended settings to get the best possible performance on your phone.
PUBG Mobile Graphics Recommended Settings
To play competitively, you need the best possible frame rate, frame time and clarity, we’ve outlined the steps required for you to get that desired performance below.
Note: Before starting, we should let you know that there will be a configuration of Android file system and use of a third-party application to replace the UserCustom.ini file. So back up the UserCustom.ini just in case and if you’re confident with these changes, proceed.
- Download ES Explorer, which I’m sure everyone already has and navigate to the following path: SD card > Android > Data > com.tencent.ig > Files > UE4Games >Shadow Tracker > Shadow-Tracker- >Saved > Config > Android > UserCustom.ini
- Make a backup of the current UserCustom.ini in a secure folder incase something goes wrong.
- Get the Custom .ini file from here.
- Paste the new file into this path: SD card > Android > Data > com.tencent.ig > Files > UE4Games >Shadow Tracker > Shadow-Tracker- >Saved > Config > Android.
- Exit out of ES Explorer.
- Launch PUBG and navigate to Settings and then Graphics.
- Once in the Graphics, set the Frame rate to HIGH, Graphics Quality to Ultra HD, and Style to Realistic.
And that’s about it for PUBG Mobile Graphics, this will help most low-end Android phones significantly and improve performance.
PUBG Mobile Better Ping-Rate
To achieve better Ping-Rate in PUBG Mobile, follow the steps mentioned below
- Launch PUBG and make sure that you are signed in.
- On the Home screen, navigate to Sever at the top of the screen and select either Europe or Asia, both these servers provide significantly better ping-rate due to the fact that they have been added recently.
This is all you need to do to improve PUBG Mobile Graphics and get better performance, visuals and ping. Did you try this method? Let us know in the comments below