Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout is a multiplayer video game from Mediatonic and Devolver Digital. The title is available on PC via Steam and on PS4. PS Plus players have the title for free, and you can now hop into the title. For the most part, Fall Guys runs very well, but since so many people are trying to play it, there are a few problems. If you are running into the Fall Guys Failed to Connect Error on PC, here is how you can fix it.
The title is a massive hit, and for an indie studio, pulling a lot of numbers. It’s Steam page currently has a Very Positive rating, with over 50k concurrent players.
Fall Guys Failed to Connect Error
If you can’t seem to connect to a match and are getting this error, you can fix it by ensuring the following.
- Make sure it is added in your anti-virus’ exclusions
- Make sure it is allowed in your firewall settings
These two settings ensure the game to run smoothly. There’s a chance that your third-party antivirus software has flagged Fall Guys for something malicious. It happens all the time, so just add it in your exclusions folder.
While you are here, make sure you check out our other guides for Fall Guys as well.
- How to fix the Fall Guys Grey Screen Error on PC (Steam)
- Fix Fall Guys Ultrawide Issues on PC (Steam)
- How to fix Fall Guys Controller Issues on PC (Steam)
- Remove the Fall Guys Mouse Cursor during gameplay (PC)
FALL GUYS SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
If you want to play the title on PC, you will need the following specifications
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64bit only
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7950
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Gamepad Recommended
Was this guide helpful? Let us know in the comments below and share your thoughts.