One of the fun features of Fallout 76 is you can trade with other players as well as NPCs which is obvious. One of the NPCs which is liked by the community is Grahm who is a super mutant but a friendly merchant and here’s how to find Grahm in Fallout 76.
How to find Grahm in Fallout 76
Despite getting a bad reception and bad reviews there are many people around the globe who plays Fallout 76. Most of the die-hard Fallout fans didn’t like the game as it was not what they were expecting. Bethesda released a couple of patches to fix what the players were complaining about. All things aside the game is not as that bad as people might expect. It is really fun to play with your friends. It might not have much to offer right now but it does have the potential to become one of the best Fallouts ever. But that all depends upon Bethesda if they actually want to make this game grow.
The game is not solely PvP, you can co-exist with fellow survivors in a mutually beneficial relation via trading in the wastelands of Earth. If you have played the game for hours then you might have met the friendly super mutant named Grahm which is liked by many people in the Fallout 76 community but annoying thing about him is that it takes so long to find him after the first or couple of encounters. If you are lost and unable to find him in the huge map the good person at Reddit going with the username of u/Gamep0p22 has shared an interesting way to find Grahm.
Here’s how you can find Grahm:
For those who do not know Grahm here’s how he looks like:
According to the user Gamep0p22:
Why not make Grahm the host of Appalachia radio? That would add the variety that the radio hosts add and give us a way to find him.
But how would that help us track him you say? Well it’s simple. Every time a song ends and he speaks just make him say something related to his location. For example “big soda bottle in distance” meaning he is near the nuka cola factory. That would give us the ability to know his general location to lead us to our friend Grahm.
Maybe put a little radio transmitter on Moo Moo with a little microphone.
Where else he could be found?
There are plenty of opportunities to find Grahm when you are on your way exploring the specific region of Appalachia. So far there are 7 verified locations where he could be found. Thanks to GameRevolution for this:
- Overseer’s C.A.M.P. – Every player will find this place eventually through their exploration. For those tend to easily forget it can be found near the river to the South-East of Vault 76.
- New Gad – The submerged town which lies under Summersville Lake. It can be found off Route 87 due South of Summersville.
- Flatwoods – Situated to the South-West of Overseer’s C.A.M.P at the intersection between Route 59 and Route 86. It can be easily found when you will see a giant Green County Lodge sign on the road to it.
- Point Pleasant – Found off of Route 88. You can easily find this place if you have visited the Mothman Museum. If you forgot or are unsure where it, just follow the big river down the left-hand side of the map until you reach the first bridge you see.
- Fissure Site – This place is located in the Savage Divide region of the map.Top of the World ski resort, follow the train tracks through the mountains, passed the Greenbrier Hotel, until you hit an old power station.
- Grafton Steel Yard – At the North of the game map. It’s situated on Route 61 near to the Pioneer Scout Outlook tower.
- Pumpkin House – Situated just outside of the region called The Mire, which is in the East. Right next to Vault 94, which is just off the road that branches off into Route 66 and Route 98.
Let us know if this helps. Do mention your favorite NPCs from the game so far down in the comments below.