Has the heating issue on Google Pixel 2 XL caught you up? Worry not as we have all the ways to help you fix the heating issue on Google Pixel 2 XL. There are many a reasons that can cause your phone to heat up. Where there are problems, there are solutions too. When mini solutions like clearing app caches and killing background apps won’t help, it’s time to look for solid and long term solutions. For that reason, we are listing up some great solutions that can fix the issue in a few taps and minutes.
Google Pixel 2 XL launched with the Google Pixel 2. The features of both the devices are mostly same. When it comes to display, Google Pixel 2 XL leads the race with a 6 Inches HD display. The camera being the most important feature of a smartphone, has an eye catchy exhibition of Dual 12 and 8 Megapixels lens here. With all the flabbergasting features, the Google flagships are surely scoring great at the market and hearts all at once. Go through the solutions below for the heating fix.
Fix the Heating Issue on Google Pixel 2 XL
Reboot Google Pixel 2 XL
- Keep holding the Power button till you see ‘Reboot to Safe Mode’ on screen.
- Select OK to confirm.
- It will hardly take a few seconds.
- Afterwards, your phone restarts into the Safe Mode.
Clear the System Cache
- Turn the Pixel 2 XL off.
- Press and hold the Power button and Volume Up button together.
- Leave the buttons when phone vibrates and Android logo comes on screen.
- Afterwards, keep holding the other two buttons and release Power button.
- Scroll to Wipe Cache Partition option by using Volume keys.
- You will have to confirm twice by pressing the Power button.
- Afterwards, scroll to the Reboot System option.
- The cache will be cleared.
Hard Reset Google Pixel 2 XL
- Turn the device off.
- Hold the Volume down button for 3 seconds.
- Keep holding the Volume down and hold the Power key along with it.
- After 3 more seconds, leave both the buttons.
- Scroll to Recovery option by using the Volume keys.
- After the Android logo appears, hold the power key for a while.
- Keep holding the Power key and press Volume Up key quickly.
- Select the Wipe data/Factory Reset option by scrolling through Volume keys.
- Press the Power button twice to confirm.
- The phone will factory reset itself and the data will be wiped.
- Reboot the system after the process.
Try these reliable tricks and give us your feedback!