Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds is arguably the most popular battle royale game second only to Fortnite, however with the recent release of Blackout, the BR scene is gradually changing. PUBG has managed to capture a tremendous audience and after its monumental success on PC, it was released on Android and iOS which was very well received. Today, Tencent developers, the team behind Mobile PUBG has released the latest iteration of PUBG mobile that is PUBG MOBILE 0.13.5 Beta APK.
As always, the beta releases first in China so you won’t be getting it on the official play store yet but don’t worry because we have the APK file for you to download. The changelog below has been translated from Chinese so keep that in mind while reading it.
What’s New In PUBG Mobile 0.13.5 Beta APK?
- New Weather: Frozen snow
- 9mm Skorpion
- New Year’s limited time experience activities.
- Added delay system – after the player finally wins, added 30 seconds of free carnival time, has been eliminated will rejoin his teammates battle, players can share the joy of victory, during which the player can manually exit.
- Door opening and closing animations added.
- Optimized the Ghillie suit in Vikendi map.
- Adjusted the P18C recoil, reduced the horizontal recoil, and slightly increased the vertical recoil.
- Increased the M416, G36C, AUG (5.56mm caliber rifle) vibration effect while shooting through 4x scope.
- Emotes now more optimized for better performance.
- Voice component upgrade: further optimized the voice communication quality of the players in the game
- Optimized the sound Vector and Mk47.
- Uzi sound with a silencer has also been optimized.
- Now, In the game team lobby, you can set the game voice channel in advance.
- Vehicle mechanics changed so that vehicles don’t get stuck easily.
- Solved the problem of switching the gun after switching different throwing objects and switching the throwing object.
Download PUBG Mobile 0.13.5 Beta APK for Android
Now that you know what’s good with the latest patch let us see how you can download the latest patch on your smartphone. You can download PUBG Mobile 0.13.5 beta APK for Android from the link below.
How To Install PUBG Mobile 0.13.5 Beta On Android
Step 1- Download PUBG 0.13.5 APK from the link above.
Step 2- Transfer the downloaded APK file from your computer to your smartphone.
Step 3- Navigate to the folder where the APK file is, tap it and grant it all the permissions it asks for.
Note: You may need to go to the security settings of your phone and then tap on “Enable Installation From Unknown Sources” if it’s not already enabled in the developer settings.
Step 4– Let the APK file install, once done, start the game and wait for any additional data if it needs to be downloaded.
…and there you have it, PUBG Mobile 0.13.5 Chinese APK has been successfully installed on your smartphone. Enjoy the game and make sure to check back TNM for all the latest game related news and updates.
Also, leave us a comment down below if you have any questions or thoughts you’d like to