Remember the old Pokémon adventures of Ash Ketchum and Pikachu? Well the Pokémon has certainly a lot of fans over the worldwide and its media publications and gaming are also on the breakout. But now, in July 2016, Niantic Company has developed a new app named “Pokémon GO” which allow the users to discover and capture them while travelling in the real world.
It uses your GPS and camera to locate your location and nearby Pokémon. Then once a Pokémon is discovered out of the bush, just click on it and try to capture it using poke balls. There are so many features like, shops, gyms etc.
Download Pokémon GO on Android and iOS
Here’s the catch. Pokémon go is only released in a few countries including US, Australia, New Zealand, Japan. So it is not available worldwide. They will do it but if you can’t wait for that, then here’s the solution to get the game right now. You don’t need to jailbreak or root your mobile. Just
- Log out of your current Apple ID. This can be done by going to the bottom of the featured tab and then clicking the “signing out from account” option.
- Go to Settings->General->Language and Region: change your region to US.
- Now go back to the App store and download any free app. Then it will ask to use the existing account or create a new ID. Create a new ID.
- Now then you’ve created a new ID on the US app store, search for the Pokémon GO and it will be there. Download it and enjoy.
Alternatively, here is the direct link to download the game to your iPhone, iPad and iPod device.
You can do the same for Android Play store as done above for iOS. Or there is another way.
[button color=”blue” size=”medium” type=”square” target=”_blank” link=”https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B9r5amHPCVw7NTlydkVZNFRUTHc&export=download”]Download Pokémon GO APK [/button]
- Download the Pokémon GO APK file. But for that first you have to allow your Android Devices to allow installation of downloaded files from unknown sources.
- This can be done by going to Settings->Security: scroll down to ‘Unknown sources’ and toggle to turn it on.
- Now you’re good to go. Just search ‘Pokémon GO APK’ on Google or whatever browser you are using and download from there and enjoy the game.
Alternatively, here is the direct link to download the game to your Android device.
There are some bugs and fixes in the current application. But other than that, this app has created a revolutionary turn for the Pokémon and the fans certainly love it.