Pokémon Go just received an update and it seems to bring a lot. Firstly, the search feature is improved as the Trainers can search for Pokémon by using search words like “Defender” and “Legendary”. Secondly, a bug is fixed where Pokémon’s hat used to disappear from game model and icon. Thirdly, a bug is fixed where some icons used to disappear scrolling through the Pokédex. Furthermore, you can see items from Spinning Gym PokéStops and Raid Battles in the journal. Moreover, the Pokémon GO 0.75.1 APK is improved in terms of performance.
You can download the Pokémon GO 0.75.1 APK directly form the below link or Google Play Store. Unfortunately, if you haven’t yet received it for your android phone or tablet go ahead and download the APK from below link and follow the guide to install it on your device.
To install Pokemon GO 0.75.1 APK on your phone or tablet:
- Download the apk from the above link
- Copy it to your phone.
- From Settings -> Security enable “Unknown Resources” to install downloaded APK.
- Now using your favorite Android file explorer go to download APK location on your phone and tap on it.
- Android will ask to Install the app as new or overwrite the previous version retaining the data.
What is PokémonGO Android App?
Pokémon Go is an adventure based game that put people on craze to go and find Pokémons. In the same way, you can also join millions of people who are discovering Pokémon around them. Amazingly, Venusar, Charizard, Blastoise, Pikachu and many more are already found. In fact, it is your chance to download this game and go on Pokémon hunt and find cute creatures. In addition, you can search, catch, hatch and evolve to more power in the game. All in all, it is a real life adventure. All things considered, what are you waiting for? Grab it.
- Spinning Gym PokéStops and Raid Battles in journal.
- Icon disappearing issue is gone.
- Pokemon’s hat disappearing issue is gone.
- Bug fixes.
- Performance improvements