Nvidia has released the Geforce Drive 430.64 WHQL driver today adding support for upcoming titles, SLI support and much more!
The new update brings Nvidia’s Game Ready support for the anticipated open-world RPG by id Software, RAGE 2, World War Z and Total War: Three Kingdoms. Besides the support, the update also included SLI support for Imperator: Rome and Insurgency Sandstorm. Many of the known issues in many games has also seemed to be fixed.
Download Nvidia Geforce Driver 430.64 WHQL Driver
The release patch notes also detail the the high CPU-usage bug, driver version 430.64 also fixed the flicking observed when 3DMark Time Spy is launched. You can see more details in the release notes down below.
Geforce Driver 430.64 WHQL Release Notes
- Provides the optimal gaming experience for RAGE 2, Total War: Three Kingdoms, and World War Z.
Application SLI Profiles
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
- Imperator: Rome
- Insurgency Sandstorm
- Version 430.64 adds security updates for driver components.
Fixed Issues in this Release
- Fixes higher CPU usage by NVDisplay.Container.exe introduced in 430.39 driver. 
- [3DMark Time Spy]: Flickering observed when a benchmark is launched. 
- [BeamNG]: The application crashes when the game is launched. 
- [Shadow of the Tomb Raider]: The game freezes when launched in SLI mode. 
- [Hitman 2 DirectX 12]: The game crashes. 
- The desktop flickers when videos are played on the secondary monitor. [2552316 2565509]
Windows 10 Issues
- [NVIDIA Control Panel]: When the 3D Settings page -> Vertical Sync setting is set to Adaptive Sync (half refresh rate), V-Sync works only at the native refresh rate after rebooting the system. 
- [Sniper Elite 4]: Random crashes occur when playing the game. 
Nvidia also plans to release a hotfix driver next week. One thing to give Nvidia credit for is their fast driver releases and fixing bugs related to the latest games which is always welcome for gamers.