Dota 2 just got a new update out of the blue and it is not a small update. The size of the update is 1.8GB with tools and the update is very interesting as it makes the game unstable for some people to Rubick Arcana details. Dota 2 update also brings updates related to the fountain, CPU performance and much more.
Dota 2 Update Main Client Update December 7, 2018 Details
Previous month Dota 2 got its one of the most anticipated patch ever since patch 7.00 was introduced which was probably the biggest and most evolutionary update to the game., changing it entirely. After the release of 7.20 three more patches were released, because there were numerous game breaking bugs and some of the reworks made the heroes overpowered. The patches were released in a sequence of alphabetical order, 7.20b, 7.20c, and 7.20d respectively.
The Dota 2 community was asking for a new patch for a long time and were quite happy with the changes as it made the game fresh by bringing an entirely new meta. The new Dota 2 update has apparently leaked the Rubick Arcana details and yes Rubick Arcana still have not released. Check out the official changelog down below. All credits go to the Reddit user /r/Magesunite:
Dota 2 Update Changelog – Containing Rubick Arcana Details
Update is very big as it updates numerous aspects of the game. Interestingly it becomes very clear that we can expect Rubick’s Arcana very soon. Considering how many updates the hero got I would not be surprised if he gets his Arcana in the very next update with the release of new hero Mars. Without further ado check out the changelog down below:
Rubick Arcana Leaks
- Referred to as a “Mantle” and appears to use the BACK slot. (Speculation based on changes)
- Uses kill tracker gem.
- Has postgame UI support.
- Custom VO for all old lines.
- Minor CPU performance improvements with certain types of art content
- Reworked the Global Item Loadout page to make shuffling items easier to work with.
- Fixed Last Hit Trainer bugs
- Various SFM improvements (material overrides, health bars, etc)
- Fountain damage now cancels effects similar to hero damage (e.g. salve, heart, blink), and now has 25% Accuracy.
- New attack animations listed at the following intervals; 200: fast, 350: faster.
- Back slot designated as the generating slot.
- Increased most slots’ maximum polygon allowance by a minor amount.
- Remastered voice lines slightly.
- Added a metric ton of responses for Rubick.
- Added Event Entry: Frostivus 2018
- Replaced the Nexon PC Bang scheme with “Perfect World Cyber Cafe”.
Added a “Color Gem color” property to projectile generators.
- Now can take an angle offset.
- Optimized a ton of particles for most heroes.
New Unit Command: Show/Hide/Toggle Consumable Abilities. | Similar to actions such as Move, Use Ability, Scan and Taunt
An item slot can now be designated as the “Generating” slot.
Strange items now consider if the user is in turbo mode or not.
Added Rubick arcana gem tracker.
Added Rubick arcana progress tracker.
Added new role: Mid.
- Fixed a patch not being wintery.
- Fixed Cavernite creeps using the winter texture. | Portraits are still broken.
- Added new language: Latin America Spanish
- Added new language: Vietnamese
- Fixed Bane’s Enfeeble description saying “Effected” instead of “Affected”.
- Fixed Wisp’s talent description lacking the “‘s” in Aghanim’s Scepter.
Fixed the Year Beast’s Speed Aura path not having the correct spacing.
Note: This appears to fix some issues with Creep Heroes being inconsistent with ability interaction (Thanks Bulldog)
- Dream Coil now clearly targets Hero.
- Dream Coil now clearly hits Magic Immune enemies.
- Savage Roar now clearly only affects Heroes.
- Skewer now clearly only affects Heroes.
- Wukong’s Command now clearly only affects Heroes.
- Ink Swell now relies on your Taunt / Gesture slot.
- Minor addition of flags to abilities.
- Snowball: Added blank cast animation.Coal:
- Added blank cast animation.
- Campfire: HPS reduced from 5 to 0.
- Campfire: Added blank cast animation.
- Firework: Added blank cast animation.
- Major backend updates to GC-to-GC communication.
- Major updates to rendering systems.
- Major updates to the Steam API versions, including Inventory, Steam Controller and how the game searches.
- Major updates to the Dota 2 Tools.
- Major Source 2 engine updates.
What do you guys think about this update? Let us know in the comments down below.