Battlefield V is a first-person shooter video game developed by EA DICE and published by Electronic Arts. The game has been available since 2018 and has had mixed reception. It was nowhere as successful as the COD release of the same year, and it hasn’t exactly retained a lot of players. Now the Battlefield 5 Tides of War Chapter 4 Rewards, Marita Map and Challenges have been leaked.
Tides of War Chapter 4 Leaked
The content has been datamined by Redditors and now is available for everyone to see, and ready themselves for the upcoming chapter.
- Marita release date: July 25th according to the current weekly schedule
- Game mode “Rush” will return in Week 3 (July 11th)
- Absence of 5v5 Competitive Mode could mean that it won’t be part of the weekly challenges or just won’t be coming until late July / August
Tides of War Chapter 4 Challenges
Here is the complete list of weekly challenges for Chapter 4, with their schedule
Week 1 (June 27 – July 4)
- ON EACH OTHER’s SHOULDERS: Revive squadmates or be revived by squadmates X times.
- FIRESTORM: Earn X score in Firestorm.
- REAPERS: As a squad, kill or down X enemies.
- WORTH DYING FOR: Kill X enemies while attacking or defending objectives.
- TOE THE LINE: Complete X squad orders.
- SQUAD GOALS: Earn Best Squad.
- HOSTILES SPOTTED: Spot X enemies.
- FIRE MISSION GRANTED: As a squad, call in X requisition points worth of reinforcements.
- MAKING A DIFFERENCE: As a squad, earn X score in a round of Squad Conquest or Firestorm.
Week 2 (July 4 – July 11)
- GETTING IN GEAR: Player X rounds of any Multiplayer mode.
- VIM AND VIGOR: Down enemies or revive teammates X times in Firestorm.
- TOPPING UP: Revive or resupply teammates X times.
- A-TEAM: As a squad, kill, down or squad-assist X enemies.
- AVARICE: Capture X resupply points in Firestorm.
- WITH A BOW ON TOP: In one round, achieve victory and earn best squad.
- BOUNDLESS ENERGY: Earn X score in one life.
- NOT YET LOST: Kill X enemies with headshots using the WZ. 1938M.
Week 3 (July 11 – July 18)
- WHAT A RUSH: Play 1 round of Rush.
- MEDDLESOME: Arm or defuse X objectives.
- TOE THE LINE: Complete X squad orders.
- PYROMANIC OVERACHIEVERS: As a squad, destroy X objectives.
- DOGGED FIREFIGHTERS: As a squad, defuse X objectives.
- PULLING STRINGS: As a squad, call in X requisition points worth of reinforcements.
- ONE AFTER ANOTHER: Kill X enemies in one life without using vehicles.
- WORKMAN: Build X fortifications.
- SURVIVE!: Spawn on squadmates or have squadmates spawn on you X times.
- ALL AT ONCE: Achieve a triple-kill without using vehicles.
- VANDAL: Deal X damage using the Support class.
- ADRENALINE JUNKIE: Earn X score in Rush.
Week 4 (July 18 – July 25)
- WARMUP: Kill or down X enemies.
- HELLO OL’ FRIEND: As a squad, resurrect X squadmates in Firestorm.
- GO HIGH: Down 1 enemy with a headshot in Firestorm.
- NO TIME TO BLEED: Heal yourself or squadmates for X health.
- GO LOW: Down 1 enemy using a melee weapon in Firestorm.
- HIT HARD: Down 1 enemy using a vehicle in Firestorm.
- TREASURE HUNT: As a squad, open X vehicle lockups in Firestorm.
- LIGHT THEM UP: Fully suppress or spot X enemies.
- HOT POTATO: Down 1 enemy using a grenade in Firestorm.
- GO LONG: Down 1 enemy from a distance of 100 meters or more in Firestorm.
- NONE LEFT BEHIND: Revive squadmates or be revived by squadmates X times.
- EXECUTIONERS: As a squad, kill or down X enemies.
Week 5 (July 25 – August 1)
- MARITA: Play X rounds on Marita.
- LOUD AND CLEAR: Complete X squad orders.
- BLOCKBUSTER: Kill or down X enemies using explosives.
- THE BEST OFFENSE: Earn X defensive objective score.
- TOOLS OF THE TRADE: Inflict X damage using the M.95, MAB38 or M28 con Tromboncino.
- THE BEST DEFENSE: Earn X offensive objective score.
- DOING DAMAGE: Kill, down or squad assist X enemies.
- THEY PUSH, WE PUSH: Kill or down X enemies while attacking or defending objectives.
- O LA VITTORIA: Kill 1 enemy using the Arditi Dagger.
Tides of War Chapter 4 Rewards
Reward for Week 2 starting July 4th
Reward for Week 5 starting July 25th
What do you think about this datamined content? Let us know in the comments below and share your thoughts.