TPL Trakker, a tracking solutions providing company, launched first ever Pakistan Digital map for Pakistani Audience as an alternatively to Google and Bings Maps. TPL Trakker, has managed to gather data about Pakistan and developed a digital maps application just like Google Maps which helps you find the Places of Interest and Live traffic updates for Pakistani roads.
The app aims to provide a better mapping solution for Pakistan and is in direct competition with some of the popular international services which we know very well. However, this Pakistani app has some powerful features and millions of database entries about Pakistani Famous Places, People even including 3D maps.
It is available on Android and iOS App store right now for download.
You can head over to the respective platform store and download it right now to experience this beautiful app. Some of the key features of the maps as mentions by TPL are:
- Live Traffic Updates
- 3D Maps
- Voice Navigation
- Intelligent Search
- Offline Navigation
- Data Gathering
The amazing thing about this new app is that it is working 100% with plans to get more important and stable features in future. Right now you can view 3D Maps and get voice navigation of 500 Pakistan Cities.
Here are the details features of TPL Maps:
- Vector Maps
- 3D maps
- Tilt and rotating views
- Continuous and smooth zooming and panning of maps
- Hybrid Satellite view
- 3D models of important buildings in Pakistan
- Add favorite location such as home and office
- Social media sign up
- Users can build profile
- Users can add locations on their own
- Can comment on locations and leave reviews
- They can add images of various locations
- Multiple route options available
- Turn by turn navigation
- Voice guidance
- Live traffic data
Facts about TPL MAPS:
- Over 5 million POIs
- Over 20,000 localities across Pakistan
- Close to 1,000,000 housing address, largest collection of housing data
- Approximately 300,000 KM of road network data
- Over 1,000 3D building model across Pakistan
- Over 22,000 hours of Research and Development in the past one year apart from the development time
- Data collected and updated regularly by physical inspections over the past 15 years
- Data checked and rechecked by a dedicated team of GIS analysts
- A team of 40 dedicated IT and GIS resources working to develop these Maps
- Made in Pakistan for Pakistan
TPL also plans to launch some quite interactive incentive based offers for TPL Maps users. They can add or edit TPL maps to reflect most accurate information and get money based rewards. So some users who want to earn extra cash with little effort can look forward to it.