Red Dead Online is finally out, and it seems that Rockstar has listened to its player base and adjusted many of the issues in the online version of its highly successful title, Red Dead Redemption 2. Now the Red Dead Online Early Access Content for PS4 Users has been revealed.
Red Dead Online Early Access Content
PS4 users will get some content earlier, and it has been the case with the main game as well. Check out the trailer for it as well
Here’s what you’ll get for as a PS4 user in Red Dead Online
- The Ancient Tomahawk – Weapon
- The Perlino Andalusian Horse, Horse Equipment, Clothing and Emotes
- Make it Count: Ancient Tomahawk – Game Mode
- Last Stand – Game Mode
The Ancient Tomahawk
Visit the fence in your area to gain access to the ancient tomahawk. A free throwable weapon available for players of all ranks.
The Perlino Andalusian Horse, Horse Equipment, Clothing and Emotes
Visit the Wheeler, Rawson, and Co. Catalogue in the game or online to check out a range of new content available at no cost with no rank restrictions.
- The Perlino Andalusian Horse has higher stamina for longer rides and can be acquired for free along with a new saddle and saddlebags.
- Or visit a General Store or Tailor to try on the Finely Jacket, Stenger Studded Spurs and the Caldwell Hat to take them home free of charge.
- You can also get the Boast and Hey, You emotes from the Catalogue and equip them for use through the Emote Wheel.
Make it Count: Ancient Tomahawk
A brand new game mode, in which you’ll be equipped with only the Ancient Tomahawks. The game mode is a last man standing type and is free for all.
To launch Make it Count head to the Special Series from the Red Dead Online main menu, through the Quick Join option in the Player Menu or by visiting the Special Series icon on your map.
Another brand new game mode that is a new variation of free-for-all competition where players compete to survive in two-minute bouts, resulting in a bloody free-for-all with no way out, no second chances, and one winner.
You can read the full blog post here.
What do you think about the early access content for PS4 users? Let us know in the comments below and share your thoughts.