Clan N is a unique side scroller with a great twist. At first glance, it has the same visual aesthetic as Titan Souls, but this online side-scrolling beat ’em up has a good twist. Just like older arcade games of the same genre, you can have your friends join you locally or via the internet, controlling a host of powerful and unique characters.
Clan N is a game you don’t want to miss
Clan N is a game that seven levels built to challenge players. With each stage holding its own minigames and are a core of the main story. All in all, you are looking at over 50 different sections or parts of Clan N, making it a constant action-packed ride from beginning to end.
The game has a robust list of features which you should definitely try out:
- Choose from 4 unique playable characters, with upgradable skills
- Each character has their own heavy, light, and special attacks on a famous fighting style.
- 7 main levels branching into 50 sections
- Local and online multiplayer support
- An array of bosses in varying difficult to test your mettle
- Minigames are an essential part of the experience and can be played separately
Clan N is a game that is akin to old arcade games in the ’90s like Golden Axe, but with better versatility and variety. First impressions of the game do show it has a lot of promise and we are eager to follow the game’s development.
If you are familiar with the genre, you will thoroughly enjoy this game.
This will be Creamative’s first endeavor in the world of video games, The game is coming for the PC, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One later this year, with the target set for the first half of 2019.
What are your thoughts on the game? Let us know in the comments section below.