With BlizzCon right around the corner, a lot of details about their upcoming projects have leaked. Now, with even more Diablo 4 Details Leaked, we have a good idea of what the game is going to be like.
The latest leak comes from a very credible source that has previously leaked titles including Persona 5 scramble and Ghost Recon Breakpoint.
Diablo 4 Details Leaked
- Diablo 4 is going to be dark, gritty and gross, and won’t have the more colorful setting of Diablo 3.
- Locations are toned down, infrequently laid with corpses, wasteland, greyish deserts, cult caves surrounded by flesh, rotten crypts, marshes and bogs, and plagued cities.
- Areas are generally more open
- Characters now have mounts including horses
- Contextual interaction with the environment is also part of the gameplay (climbing a wall Lost Ark style)
- More realistic blood splatters
- 4 player co-op is present in the game, and possibly PvP as well.
- Lilith is the new Diablo (she’s covered in blood veil kinda)
- Characters being shown sitting at a campfire as character selection
Confirmed classes include the following, according to this leak
- Mage: Uses fire, ice, and lightning so far
- Barbarian: Swords, clubs, axes, kicks, etc
- Druid: Lightning, wind, and transforming into beasts – so far bear and werewolf
For now, we’ll keep this in the rumor category, and since the leaker hasn’t provided a source, take this with a grain of salt.
Here’s a screenshot of the original post, just-in-case it gets deleted.
Daniel Ahmad, who is a prominent figure in the gaming industry on Twitter has also confirmed that this leak lines up with what the’s heard.
This lines up with everything I've heard about Diablo IV.
The game is shaping up well and is definitely what fans would want out of the game. Takes what people loved about D2 style, improves on D3 combat. https://t.co/5aXaQk528M
— Daniel Ahmad (@ZhugeEX) October 31, 2019
Diablo 4 is definitely going to be shown at BlizzCon, and we can’t wait to see what they have in store for us, after that extremely awkward reveal of Diablo Immortal last year.
What do you think about this leak? Let us know in the comments below and share your thoughts.