Fortnite Android is almost here, the biggest game in the world is now headed to the highly requested mobile OS, Google’s Android. With quite the wait, Betas and testing, we’ll finally be able to freely play the game on our phone devices and basically every major platform including PC, PS4, Xbox One, iOS, and Nintendo Switch. We’ll be going over the complete list of Fortnite Android Compatible Devices.
Fortnite Android Compatible Devices
Here is the entire list of Android devices that are compatible with Fortnite
- Samsung Galaxy: S7 / S7 Edge, S8 / S8+, S9 / S9+, Note 8, Note 9, Tab S3, Tab S4
- Google: Pixel / Pixel XL, Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL
- Asus: ROG Phone, Zenfone 4 Pro, 5Z, V Essential: PH-1
- Huawei: Honor 10, Honor Play, Mate 10 / Pro, Mate RS, Nova 3, P20 / Pro, V10
- LG: G5, G6, G7 ThinQ, V20, V30 / V30+
- Nokia: 8
- OnePlus: 5 / 5T, 6
- Razer: Phone
- Xiaomi: Blackshark, Mi 5 / 5S / 5S Plus, 6 / 6 Plus, Mi 8 / 8 Explorer / 8SE, Mi Mix, Mi Mix 2, Mi Mix 2S, Mi Note 2
- ZTE: Axon 7 / 7s, Axon M, Nubia / Z17 / Z17s, Nubia Z11 HTC: 10, U Ultra, U11/ U11+, U12+
- Lenovo: Moto Z/Z Droid, Moto Z2 Force Sony: Xperia XZ/Premium, Xzs, XZ1/Compact, XZ2/Premium/Compact, XZ3
This is the current updated list of supported devices, if your phone isn’t mentioned in the list, it might be added later or it might be too old or have lesser specifications which are required to run the game.
Keep in mind, this is the same game everyone else plays on their consoles and PCs, so while it may not look like it, it’s still a pretty demanding game and has decent visuals.
If you’re interested in downloading the Fortnite Android 2.1.1 APK for any of these devices mentioned above, make sure to head to the link here.
Is your device listed in the Fortnite Android Compatible Devices? Let us know in the comments below.