Undoubtedly, LG G2 is one of the best Android flagship. And with Android KitKat, it is really worthy to be used. LG G2 features 5.2 inches display, 2GB RAM, Quad-core 2.6 GHz processor with 13 MP camera. With these features, you surely want to enjoy root access that will bring more features to your device. Therefore, here we bring an easy and correct way to perform LG G2 Root. Our LG G2 Root tutorial will make use of IORoot file instead of ChainFire tool.
Steps to Perform LG G2 Root:
Before performing LG G2 Root, it is better to consider some pre-requisites to make your tutorial successful,
- Rooting LG G2 will void your warrant. You can get warranty back later by flashing the Stock Android ROM.
- Only use the tutorial if you are an advanced user.
- Download and install the LG G2 USB drivers ( Source 1 | Source 2 ).
- Enable ‘Debugging Mode’ on your device. Navigate to Settings to do so.
- Your LG G2 must have more than 50% battery.
- We will not be responsible for any damage to your device. So follow each and every instruction with care and caution.
Let’s move to actual instructions to perform LG G2. Here is the step-by-step guide:
- Download IORoot file from here ( Source ).
- Decompress the files in to a folder on desktop.
- Now, connect your device with computer via USB cable.
- Navigate to the folder you already created on desktop.
- Launch the bat file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Now, press Enter to begin the process.
- Wait for the process to complete.
Congrats! You have now successfully performed LG G2 root tutorial. Check out App Drawer for the Superuser app to confirm whether the tutorial was successful or not. If not, follow the instructions one by one again. For any other queries and questions, you can ask in comments below.