Samsung announced its latest flagship phones, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus a couple of days ago. The new phones will hit the markets later this month and so if you are planning on getting either of the two Note variants then it is a good time to learn what some new changes are. Note 10 has some new UI changes one of which is the new power icon in the Notification bar. Samsung has done away with the Bixby button and instead, the wake-up button doubles as the Bixby button. Moreover, entering into the safe mode is also a bit different from the previous models. Here is how to enter Safe Mode on Samsung Note 10 and Note 10 Plus.
You can read my article on how to turn off/restart the new Samsung Galaxy Note 10 here. Many think that the phone cannot be powered off using any physical keys but this is not true. You can either use the power icon from the notifications bar or use a combination of the volume and power key.
How to Enter Safe Mode on Samsung Note 10 and Note 10 Plus
Enter Safe mode
- While the device is on, press and hold the volume down key and the Power key simultaneously.
- When the pop-up screen appears with the power off icon, tap and hold the power off icon.
- A new screen will appear asking you to tap again if you want to enter safe mode. Tap on the safe mode icon.
- Your smartphone will restart with the safe mode enabled. You will be able to tell this by looking at the bottom left of your screen where it will say “safe mode”.
Turn off safe mode
- Press and hold the Power button and volume down button simultaneously.
- Tap Restart.
This is all, if you have any questions or comments let me know in the comment section below.