Games Wirtschaft the games and news magazine has just revealed Germany 2018 best selling games list. The chart reveals the top 20 best selling games ranging from 1 million+ up to 200K+ unit sold in the country. It wouldn’t be surprising to know Red Dead Redemption 2 topping the chart with a rocking 1M+ sales figure but the first spot is tied with Fifa 19 which released on 28th September.
Germany 2018 Best Selling Games List Revealed
According to the website, Red Dead Redemption 2 and Fifa 19 were the best selling games of the year with more than 1M+ units sold in the country which is a great success considering RDR2 was launched 3 months ago. Nintendo titles seemed to take 7 places in the list as the company released many hits for Switch and WiiU.
November 2018 BIU Awards
Here are the official sales according to the BIU association:
- Red Dead Redemption 2 > 1 million
- Farming Simulator 19 > 200k
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider > 200k
- Super Mario Party > 200k
- Battlefield V > 100k
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze > 100k
- Fallout 76 > 100k
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy > 100k
- Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! > 100k
- Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! > 100k
December 2018 BIU Awards
Here is the list of best-selling gaming titles according to BIU:
- Battlefield V > 200k
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy > 200k
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate > 200k
- Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! > 200k
- Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! > 200k
- F1 2018 > 100k
- Forza Horizon 4 > 100k
Following Nintendo, Electronic Arts took 3 places on the list. Check out the list down below.
What do you think about this Germany 2018 best selling games list? Let us know down in the comments.