Do you want to fix the heating issue on Huawei Mate 10? We have some simple tricks and solutions for you that can help you fix this issue. There are some things that put excessive load on the device’s processor and it ends up being all heated up. Consequently, there are some solutions too like clearing the background apps, restarting the phone, putting it to a rest for a while etc. For a concrete solution, you may consider rebooting, factory resetting and clearing caches.
Huawei Mate 10 was anxiously awaited while the rumors about the specs broke out timely. The Huawei flagship was announced in October. With astounding features like a 5.9 Inches display and a dual camera, the phone is a treat to eyes. Whether it is the processor or the build, the Mate 10 is surely a beauty to own. Also, the 4 GB RAM and a 400mAh battery makes it all better and complete. Let’s move to the solutions that fix the heating up issue of Mate 10.
How to Fix the Heating Issue on Huawei Mate 10
Reboot Mate 10
- Press the Power button for a moment.
- Leave when the Power menu appears.
- Hold the Power Off button.
- Tap on OK in the box that appears.
- You will enter the safe mode.
Clear the System Cache
- Turn your phone off.
- Hold the Volume Up, Power and Home button at the same time.
- Leave when Android logo appears.
- Release the Power button and hold on to the rest of them.
- Using the volume button, select the Wipe Cache Partition.
- Now press the Power button.
- Select Yes by scrolling down and press the Power button.
- Select Reboot System Now by pressing the Power button.
- That’s all you need to do to clear the cache.
Hard Reset Huawei Mate 10
- Switch your phone off.
- Hold the Volume Up and Power button at the same time for 10 seconds.
- Release the buttons when Huawei logo appears.
- Select Wipe data/Factory Reset from the EMUI menu.
- Confirm twice with the Power button.
- The process will start.
- Reboot your phone.
- That’s all.
Try these solutions and give feedback!