Are you looking for ways to fix the heating issue on Google Pixel 2? We got you covered with the simple and little tricks and solutions that will help you cope with this. There can be numerous reasons behind the device’s heating up issue. You may have installed an app that is clogging up the processor and causing it to heat up. Also, an app that takes more space and data to run can cause the device to heat. Such issues can be fixed by clearing background apps and taming the particular apps that cause problems. After all, if the issue stays, there are some various ways you can make it stop. Keep reading to know.
Google Pixel 2 hit the market as a successor to Google Pixel and the improvements and innovations in the new flagship are worth praising. Be it the 5 inches display or the dual camera, the smartphone has all high end features to blow the user’s mind. Also, the phone had grabbed crazy attention from stakeholders before even showing up. All in all, it has been a crazy ride for people to see Google smartphones get flourished and all advanced. Let’s move towards the methods to fix the heating issue.
Fix the Heating Issue on Google Pixel 2
Reboot Google Pixel 2
- Press and hold the Power button until the ‘Reboot to Safe Mode’ option appears.
- Tap on OK to confirm.
- The process will take about 45 seconds.
- The phone restarts into Safe Mode after that.
Clear the System Cache
- Switch the device off.
- Hold the Volume Up, Power and Home button all at once.
- Release when phone vibrates and Android logo appears.
- Leave the Power button but keep holding the other two.
- By using Volume buttons, select Wipe Cache Partition.
- Press the Power button twice to confirm.
- Afterwards, select the Reboot system option.
- The device will restart with a clear cache.
Hard Reset Google Pixel 2
- Switch the Google Pixel 2 Off.
- Press and hold the volume down button for 3 seconds.
- After 3 seconds, hold the Power key for 3 seconds along with it.
- Afterwards, release both the buttons.
- Using the Volume buttons, select the Recovery option.
- Hold the power key for a few seconds after Android logo appears.
- While holding the Power key, press the Volume up key for once.
- By using Volume keys, select the ‘Wipe data/Factory reset’.
- Confirm twice by using the Power button.
- Reboot the system after it’s done.
Try these simple solutions and give us your feedback!