YouTube TV is now updated to version 1.02.7. The new update brings some performance improvements and bug fixes to the app. The app will now run smoother and faster on more devices.
Download the APK file from the link below and follow the guide to install it on your android phones and tablets. You can also download this update directly from the Google Play Store if it is available.
To install YouTube TV 1.02.7 APK on your phone or tablet:
- Download the apk from the above link
- Copy it to your phone.
- From Settings -> Security enable “Unknown Resources” to install downloaded APK.
- Now using your favorite Android file explorer go to download APK location on your phone and tap on it.
- Android will ask to Install the app as new or overwrite the previous version retaining the data.
What is YouTube TV?
YouTube TV is a TV service provided by YouTube. It is not like Netflix, which makes their own shows and stream them. It lets you buy a subscription and you can watch multiple channels live through it. There are a lot of channels to watch and Google is constantly adding new channels to the list.
There is a one-month free trial, after which you can choose to continue the subscription or leave the service.
YouTube TV 1.02.7 APK Official Changelog:
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.