A brand new PUBG mobile 0.9.0 patch is out with a huge update. Here’s how to download the PUBG Mobile 0.9.0 APK for Android and iOS.
Guide to Download PUBG Mobile 0.9.0 APK and Beta Configurator for Android and iOS
The huge update for PUBG mobile is finally here. Making the game much more fun than ever. Bringing a lot of fun stuff including Haloween, map improvements, new gun, night vision and much more! Curious about the patch notes? Head over here to read the full 0.9.0 patch notes.
The patch is huge and it will take you a while to go through all of the changes.
Note: Be advised, however, that this application is not developed by or in any way affiliated with PUBG Mobile or Tencent Games. Its purpose being providing a more efficient configuration process for the beta version of PUBG Mobile, provided by the PUBG Mobile Discord administration team. Any use of this application is at your own risk.
Why should I download it when it is already present on Play Store or App Store?
The purpose of this installation is to solve most common issues during the regular installation. This application automates the process of configuring the beta version of PUBG Mobile.
In case you encounter any issues with the official APK file (1.47 GB), such as App not installed or Parse error, feel free to try this method. When the beta version has been successfully configured, you may uninstall the beta configurator and open the beta version.
Without further due let me show you how you can download PUBG mobile 0.9.0 APK in the steps down below:
PUBG 0.9.0 Beta: Downloading and Installation
Download the PUBG mobile 0.9.0 APK from these links down below
iOS IPA Download link:
iOS users can download the beta PUBG mobile from this link.
Android APK Download link:
Android users can download the APK file from this link.
Important note for iOS users:
On the login/start screen, click the Select Server button and select the 0.8.0 先游服 server. All other servers are unavailable. It is required to trust the application on iOS before it can run. To trust the application, navigate to your
Device settings > General > Device Management > Kiesberger Service GmbH > Trust App.
Download and Install PUBG Beta Configurator
Download and install the beta configurator which is attached or from here.
Downloading the OBB file
- Open the installed beta configurator (PUBGM Beta Configurator).
- Click CONTINUE to acknowledge the disclaimer.
- Click Configure to start the configuration.
- On Android 5 and above, click ALLOW to grant storage permissions.
- If the downloaded OBB file is located in the standard downloads folder, the application will automatically select it. Otherwise, click SELECT FILE to manually select the downloaded OBB file.
Manual Method to Install in-case facing an Error
If you found an error during installation as mentioned in the above guide, follow these manual steps to install the game:
- Download and install any file manager like this one.
- Open the file manager and navigate to Android > OBB in the internal memory.
- Create a folder named com.tencent.igce inside Android > obb.
- Move the downloaded OBB file (main.9450.com.tencent.igce.obb) to the newly created folder (Android/obb/com.tencent.igce/)
If you still face any error during the installation PUBG mobile 0.9.0 APK, let me know in the comments down below.