Tencent just dropped a new PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 patch with a new gun and new laser sight with many fixes and improvements showcased in the 0.10.5 patch release notes. Ranked mode season 5 is also here whose levels are adjusted with the addition of new rewards as well.
PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 Patch Details and Release Notes
Just some months ago Tencent games released a new map, Vikendi which is a snow terrain and just now a new update for the game has been dispatched. Check out the released patch notes down below:
- Added Mk47, which can be found in Erangel, Miramar, and Sanhok. It fires 7.62mm rounds and has two firing modes.
- Added Laser Sight, a lower rail attachment that reduces spread when firing from the hip. Can be found in all maps.
- Vikendiis now available as a map when creating rooms.
- The”Classic” voice is back! You can find it in Settings after the update.
- Spawn Island announcements can now be enabled or disabled in Settings.
- Royale Pass Season 5 is here! Premium outfits and taunting emotes are available as rewards. There will also be server-wide Pass upgrade events.
- Ranked Mode Season 5 is also here! Tiers are adjusted and new rewards are added.
- Vikendi’s resource refresh (type and quantity) has been tuned.
- Model for Swimmer Sandals has been updated.
- Share For Deals is back after some tuning.
- Clan benefit sharing has been tuned.
- Avatar display of Crew Challenge winner has been adjusted.
- Theshop has been adjusted
- Supplies can now be accessed from the main menu.
The patch is currently rolling out to all regions and expected arrival to everyone is 16:00 (UTC+8)
Season 5 and the new season Royale pass will be available at UTC 2 AM, Jan 19th.
Download PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 APK
Wondering where you can donwnload PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 APK? You can donwnload/update the game via Play Store.
Let us know if you face any problem in downloading the APK.