Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds is arguably the most popular battle royale game second only to Fortnite, however with the recent release of Blackout the BR scene is gradually changing. PUBG did manage to capture a tremendous audience and after its monumental success on PC, it was released on Android and iOS which was very well received. Today, Tencent developers, the team behind Mobile PUBG has released the latest iteration of PUBG mobile that is PUBG 0.11.3.
What’s New In PUBG 0.11.3 Mobile?
- The weather system is not dynamic, meaning the weather will change during the game from cloudy to rainy, from cloudy to foggy and back.
New firearms and New Accessories
- Introduction of new AR, the MK47 assault rifle – uses 7.62mm caliber bullets, the gun will spawn on all maps.
New accessories: laser sights – attaches to foregrip slot. Reduces hip fire spread.
- New three seater vehicle introduced called Tukshai.
Other Changes and Improvements
- Entertainment mode: speed battlefield, sniper special training mode to join the rainforest map – Sanhok
- Battle core optimization
- Added jump throwing function, the player can throw while jumping.
- When the player is hit by a stun grande, blinding animation will be played.
- When the player throws Molotov, fire animation will be played.
- Optimized Molotov throwing animation.
- Added confirmation sound when switching medicines.
- Other optimization to battle mechanics.
- Added special shaped screen adaptation function, players can adjust UI reduction degree according to the screen type of the model.
- Add high and low-quality options, players can choose different sound quality according to their needs. Some models do not support this function due to lack of memory.
- The voice system adds the function of a pager, players can press and hold the button to open the microphone to send Voice, release the microphone to turn off the microphone.
- Follow the parachute system to add the 10s to reject the invitation option, the player will not receive the invitation within 10s after the selection
- Added the injury teammate penalty system.
- Added a report feedback system, Players can view report feedback and report records in the system.
- You can report opponent while spectating him.
- Fix the problem that only one shot can be fired by holding down the shooting button in some cases
- Fixed iPhone Xs Max jitter problem.
Download PUBG 0.11.3 for Android (APK) and iOS (iPA)
Now that you know what’s good with the latest patch let us see how you can download the latest patch on your smartphone. You can download PUBG 0.11.3 for iOS and Android from the links below.
Installing on iOS is relatively simple, click on the link above and you will be directed to an itunes webpage. Download the game from there on to your device.
How To Install PUBG 0.11.3 On Android
Step 1- Download PUBG 0.11.3 APK from the link above.
Step 2- Transfer the downloaded APK file from your computer to your smartphone.
Step 3- Navigate to the folder where the APK file is, tap it and grant it all the permissions it asks for.
Note: You may need to go to the security settings of your phone and then tap on “Enable Installation From Unknown Sources” if it’s not already enabled in the developer settings.
Step 4– Let the APK file install, once done, start the game and wait for any additional data if it needs to be downloaded.
…and there you have it, PUBG 0.11.3 Chinese APK has been successfully installed on your smartphone. Enjoy the game and make sure to check back TNM for all the latest game related news and updates.
Also, leave us a comment down below if you have any questions or thoughts you’d like to share with us.