Xiaomi has just release MIUI 10 8.12.4 for Pocophone F1 which brings 960-fps slo-mo and low light photography experience to the phone. Users who are opted to the beta program can download the latest update via OTA or flash it via custom recovery installed on the phone. Pocophone F1 is already known as a budget device with flagship killer specs. Yes, you might be thinking about OnePlus but since their first device, they have evolved much. Now F1 is known as the OnePlus killer because of the flagship specs, a better camera, and a bigger battery. It is really surprising that Xiaomi is putting the effort into supporting this device not only in terms of security updates but internal features as well.
Anyways, this is really good news for Pocophone F1 users who for 300$ priced phone getting 960-fps and low light camera modes in the latest MIUI 10 8.4.12 beta update.
MIUI 10 8.4.12 beta changelog – Brings bug fixes as well
Below is the changelog for the new update:
- Add – 960 FPS videos and Super low-light mode (POCO F1)
- Optimize – The Apps section of the Settings got a structural revamp
- Optimize – Customizable module with resizable images
- Fixed – Translation issue in the recent menu
- Fixed – Screen flickers while unlocking (POCOPHONE F1)
Download MIUI 10 8.4.12 Beta for Pocophone F1 Global
How to update Pocophone F1 to MIUI 10 8.4.12 Beta?
- Download the latest update for your phone from the above link.
- Move the download zip file to your phone storage into “downloaded_rom” folder in your device.
- Now go to Settings -> About Phone -> System Update and from there press three dots “…”. See the below image.
- After choosing the right update file your phone will start installing the new update.
Do let us know what do you think about this new 960-fps and low light mode update in the comments below. If you are stuck somewhere you can us below and make sure to share error message or screenshot so we can help you better.