The latest update of Instagram bring quite a lot of changes as compared to the recent updates. This update has now allowed users to interact with people directly and easily without going through any problem. You can send a photo or video reply to specific posts, photos, and videos in your inbox. Your reply will automatically include a sticker of what you’re replying to, and you can draw on the sticker.
You can download the Instagram 11.0.12 APK directly from the link below if it is not yet available in your region. Download the APK file from the below link and follow the guide to install it on your Android phones and tablets. You can also download this update directly from the Google Play Store if it is available.
To install Instagram 11.0.12 APK on your phone or tablet:
- Download the APK from the above link
- Copy it to your phone.
- From Settings -> Security enable “Unknown Resources” to install downloaded APK.
- Now using your favorite Android file explorer go to download APK location on your phone and tap on it.
- Android will ask to Install the app as new or overwrite the previous version retaining the data.
What is Instagram for Android?
Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to and can easily visit accounts all over the globe of your favorite ones and follow them. You can share pictures, videos and even can contact with your beloved ones.Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video in Instagram.
Instagram 11.0.12 APK Official Changelog:
- Fixed Bugs
- Send a photo or video reply to specific posts, photos, and videos in your inbox. Your reply will automatically include a sticker of what you’re replying to, and you can draw on the sticker.
- Open a split-screen mode by tapping the sticker.
- Fixed Crashes
Please keep the feedback coming! Thank you!