Upcoming next generation game Assassin’s Creed 4:Black flag which is expected to be compete all other new generation games with its outstanding features,mods and graphics had its PC requirements released today by Ubisoft across the world digitally and at retail.
This new next generation amazing game which has outstanding graphics and features requires a lot of space. The required space for Assassin’s creed 4:Black flag has been announced to be 30 GB and not only it requires a lot of hard disk space to run it also requires a decent graphic card and minimum 2GB of RAM to run.
Ubisoft announced today that now at retail Xbox One version of Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag is available and is three days ahead of the console’s launch. At the time of release of the game the Supported video cards which are able to run this game smoothly are given below
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 260 or better
- GT700 series
- AMD Radeon HD4870 or better
- HD7000 series
Laptop cards are not included in this and is yet to be announced which laptop cards are recommended. The Minimum and maximum requirements of game released by Ubisoft are given below.
- OS: Windows Vista SP or Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8 (both 32/64bit versions)
- Processor: Intel Core2Quad Q8400 @ 2.6 GHz or AMD Athlon II X4 620 @ 2.6 GHz
- RAM: 2GB for Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Video card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 260 or AMD Radeon HD 4870 (512MB VRAM with Shader Model 4.0 or higher)
- Direct X: Direct X June 2010 Redistributable
- Disk Space: 30GB
- Sound: Direct X Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers
- Peripherals: Windows-compatible keyboard and mouse required, optional controller
- OS: Windows Vista SP2 or Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8 (both 32/64bit versions)
- Processor: Intel Core i5 2400S @ 2.5 GHz or AMD Phenom II x4 940 @ 3.0 GHz or better
- RAM: 4GB or more
- Video card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 470 or AMD Radeon HD 5850 (1024MB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0) or better.