Just three months ago WordPress Team released version 3.4 with some new and advanced feature. The WordPress 3.4 Reached 15 Millions Download within three months. This update doesn’t add a new feature it just fixes the bugs.
The Official Change Log is:
- Fix some issues with older browsers in the administration area.
- Fix an issue where a theme may not preview correctly, or its screenshot may not be displayed.
- Improve plugin compatibility with the visual editor.
- Address pagination problems with some category permalink structures.
- Avoid errors with both oEmbed providers and trackbacks.
- Prevent improperly sized header images from being uploaded.
The WordPress 3.4.2 update also fixes some security flaws and hardens the security.
[button-blue url=”http://wordpress.org/download/” target=”_self” position=”left”] Download WordPress [/button-blue] or Visit Your Site Admin to Update Now.