Tennis World Tour is a tennis sports game being developed by Breakpoint Studio and published by Bigben Interactive for Nintendo Switch, Playstation 4, Xbox One and Microsoft Windows. The development team includes former developers from the famous Top Spin series that came out on PS2, Xbox, and PC. Check out Tennis World Tour Release Date and Details below.
Tennis World Tour
Check out the announce trailer for Tennis World Tour
The game was originally coming out for the Xbox 360 but considering it’s development and the release of next-generation consoles, it will be coming out on multiple platforms this year. It is a spiritual successor of the Top Spin series and will be realistic and serious in mechanics and gameplay.
Following are the Players confirmed so far
Following are the features Tennis World Tour will have
- Career Mode featuring tournaments, hiring coaches and agents.
- Fans will also be able to create 20 players for offline play
- Ranked Online Mode
- There will be base archetypes and performance badges giving your player unique situational abilities that add a boost to their traditional attributes
- There will be a lot of equipment to unlock as you play the game
- More players to come via DLC
- Xbox One X enhanced
Tennis World Tour Boxart
The game has various box arts that are regional, featuring various players with Roger Federer in each at the front, check out the covers below
Tennis World Tour Release Date
The game will be making it’s way to PS4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch on May 22nd, 2018. It will be coming out exactly two months before Nintendo Switch’s highly anticipated tennis game Mario Tennis Aces.
Check out some pre-beta footage of the game on PS4
Are you excited about Tennis World Tour? Let us know in the comments below