Street Fighter V Arcade has finally been announced at TGS 2018 and will be available at arcades in 2019 in Japan. Location testing will start this October and there will be a proper release in 2019. Read more details about the features and the Street Fighter League below.
Street Fighter V Arcade Announced
The news for the Arcade came at TGS 2018 and it’s high time I’d say, given how the game launched back in 2016, check out the official image for the arcade machine below
In addition to the arcade, the Street Fighter League (SFL) is also announced with the following details for now
- Starts in the Spring of 2019
- Will have 3 on 3 teams fighting modes
- Will have some sort of prize money
- More details about the league will be disclosed in October
The location testing for the Arcade machine will be done at the following locations from October 5 to 7
- Taito Station Shinjuku Minamiguchi Game World in Tokyo
- Plaza Capcom Kichijoji in Tokyo
- Nagoya Leisurelan Sasashima in Nagoya
- Sega Namba Avion in Osaka
- Round One Fukuoka Tenjin in Fukuoka
The game will include all characters released so far and will be based on the PC and PS4 versions. Additionally, the control panel of the arcade will feature a USB port, that will allow you to plug in your controllers as well.
We’ll update on you about the league and arcade as soon as we get more information.
Make sure to keep following TheNerdMag for more coverage of TGS 2018 and take a look at a fresh batch ofDevil May Cry 5 screenshotsas well.
What do you think about Street Fighter V Arcade? Are you excited that after so long it’s finally coming to Arcade? Let us know in the comments below and keep following TheNerdMag for more news regarding Street Fighter and TGS 2018.