Path of Exile is a free-to-play action role-playing video game developed and published by Grinding Gear Games. Today the Path of Exile 3.10.0d Patch Notes have been revealed.
Path of Exile is in its 7th year now and is still free-to-play.
Path of Exile 3.10.0d Patch Notes
The following patch notes have been revealed for 19th March 2020.
- Delirium modifiers are now applied on a per-pack basis. This means that a given pack of monsters will only have a single Delirium modifier, rather than potentially having a variety of different modifiers.
- Reduced the difficulty of Delirium monsters at each mist depth.
- Increased the drop rate of Simulacrum Splinters.
- Significantly reduced the chance of Delirium modifiers appearing on monsters.
- Digust’s mortars no longer deal damage on impact.
- Reduced the damage of the stationary volatiles created by Digust’s mortar skill by 30%.
- Reduced the damage that Rage monsters deal by 20%.
- Reduced the damage of the projectile skill that Spite monsters use by 50%. Additionally, this projectile skill is no longer affected by additional projectile modifiers. The explosion damage is unchanged.
- Increased the range at which Delirium objects that spawn monsters are triggered.
- Increased the number of monster packs that spawn when you are far into the Delirium.
- Improved the visibility of Shavronne’s Books when under the effects of Delirium.
- Fixed a bug where Delirium objects which spawn monsters weren’t spawning in maps affected by Delirium Orbs.
- Fixed a bug where the Assailum unique helmet wasn’t restricted to only drop from Delirium bosses.
- Fixed a bug where capturing Bestiary beasts didn’t give credit towards reward kill counters for Delirium encounters.
- Fixed a bug where corrupting a Unique Jewel into a different Unique Jewel didn’t give credit towards the Curious Corruption challenge.
- Skills which target monsters when bound to the left mouse button now have a 350ms grace period after being used where they can target a monster if you did not target a monster initially. Additionally, after killing a target while holding down the left mouse button, there is now a 750ms grace period where you can target a new monster and begin attacking it without having to let go of your left mouse button.
- Fixed a bug where dual-wielding non-thrusting one-handed swords didn’t count as dual-wielding.
- Fixed a bug causing Vaal Side Areas to drop fewer maps than intended.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.10.0 where the “x% increased Attack Damage while you have Fortify” stat found on the Unstoppable Hero ascendancy passive and Rampart passive wasn’t working.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.10.0 causing the Harness the Void ascendancy passive to stop working.
- Fixed a bug where the Gladiatorial Combat cluster jewel notable was giving 2% increased Attack Damage per 1 Armour or Evasion on Shield, rather than per 75 as intended.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when using Stormbind supported by Spell Totem Support.
This patch was a restartless deploy on the servers, you will need to restart your client to receive the client changes.
That’s all that has been revealed in the latest patch notes.
Path of Exile System Requirements
If you want to play this game on PC, you’ll need the following specifications.
- OS: Windows 7 SP1/Windows 8
- Processor: x86-compatible 2.6GHz or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 650 Ti or ATI Radeon™ HD 7850 or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 32 GB available space
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: x64-compatible, quad-core, 3.2GHz or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti or ATI Radeon™ RX560 or better
- DirectX: Version 11
What do you think about the Path of Exile 3.10.0d Patch Notes? Are you excited about Delirium? Let us know in the comments below and share your thoughts.