One Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows is an upcoming fighting video game developed by Spike Chunsoft and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. Now the One Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows Release Date has been revealed.
The game is based on the highly popular manga and anime, One Punch Man, and will feature characters from it.
One Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Knows Release Date
Check out the release date trailer for the upcoming title below
The game is headed to PC, Xbox One and PS4 on February 28th, 2020.
Following characters besides Saitama have been confirmed so far
- Metal Knight: An S-class hero, 6th in the hero association strength ranking. Very few people know his real identity as he fights exclusively using a remotely controlled robot.
- Stinger: One of the new rising stars of the Hero Association, he is a talented Spear wielder currently ranked as an A-class hero.
- Melzargard: A very powerful Alien monster, his total control over his body shape allows him to regenerate and make his attacks hard to predict.
One Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Pre-Order Bonus
If you choose to pre-order the game right now, you’ll get the following bonuses
- Early access to the alternative version of Saitama: Saitama (Dream Version). Coming straight from one of his dreams and allowing him to enjoy a fair fight without defeating his opponent in one blow.
- An exclusive Avatar Part: the Saitama mask
- Two exclusive outfits: Saitama (Jersey) and Saitama (Black Suit)
The game will feature both English and Japanese voiceovers.
You can pre-order the game right now from this link. A Nintendo Switch version hasn’t been announced yet, but maybe we’ll get something in the future.
What do you think about the upcoming game from Bandai Namco Entertainment? Let us know in the comments below and share your thoughts.