New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe is scheduled for launch early next year. This is Nintendo’s one of the most anticipated games of the year. To up the excitement, even more, Nintendo UK has just announced the Pre-order bonus content that will be given to those who pre-order the game ahead of release.
New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe Pre-Order Bonus Content Revealed by Nintendo UK
Customers who pre-order the game will receive a special pin badge set featuring the game’s characters, as well as a poster map. The pin badge set can be seen below:
The pin badge set contains four characters, Mario, Luigi, Nabbit and Princess Peach. They will come in a nice red box with New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe written on top.
New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe Key Features
- Two games in One, for double the fun! simple, straightforward controls, new playable characters optimized for younger and less-experienced players, and a wealth of bonus content
- All a player needs is One Joy-Con Controller, so two people can team up right out of the box!
- Tackle 164 platforming courses in the two main game modes and Enjoy extra replayability with three additional game modes
- Two Super Mario Bros. Games in One, for double the fun!
- A variety of playable characters are available, some with unique attributes that affect gameplay and platforming physics
New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe Release Date
The game is scheduled for release on Jan 11, 2019 on the Nintendo Switch Console. If you want to get your hands on the pre-order bonus you can place your order here.
This is it for now, let us know in the comments what you think about New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe Pre-order bonus content.