Watch Dogs: Legion is an open-world action-adventure game from Ubisoft Toronto. The game is now available on PC via Uplay and Epic Games Store, Xbox One, and PS4. If you want to access the Watch Dogs Legion photo mode on any platform, here is how you can simply do it.
Make sure you check out our review for the title, and read our thoughts on the game, and its various aspects.
Access Watch Dogs Legion Photo Mode
The photo mode allows you to take attractive pictures in the game at various angles, with filters, and camera options. To access this on PC, or consoles, follow the steps below.
There are a total of three types of photo modes in Watch Dogs Legion.
This is a general photo mode that we see in many games. To access this, simply open the weapons wheel by pressing the right on the D-PAD, and then click on the prompt for Photo Mode. As shown below.
Open the weapons wheel, and then press Y to access the photo mode.
Open the weapons wheel, and then press Triangle to access the photo mode.
To access the weapon wheel on the keyboard, simply press X. You can also directly open the photo mode on PC by pressing F2.
Various options are included in these modes like
- The position and angle for the camera
Instead of tapping the Photo Mode button, simply press the Camera button when you bring up the weapons wheel.
Team photo booth Mode
This mode allows you to take photos of youteam. You can find this in the Dedsec safe house. It looks like a Police Box!
Watch Dogs: Legion Hotfix for 30th October
Ubisoft is also deplying a hotfix tomorrow, that will address a bunch of issues.
- Global performance improvements on PS4 for smoother gameplay/driving
- Made several improvements to PC performance
- Optimized performance to improve framerates for RTX GPUs
- Fixed an issue that caused framerate drops to occur when characters walk through checkpoints
- Improved the framerate performance when driving
- Fixed a freeze when switching input controllers on PC
- Fixed sporadic crashes on PS4
- Fixed sporadic crashes on Xbox One/S
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when launched on a console set to TURKISH, INDONESIAN, GREEK, ROMANIAN, HUNGARIAN, VIETNAMESE or THAI languages
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash on Xbox One X when selecting a certain option in the Into the Void mission
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when browsing through the Premium Shop tabs on Xbox One
While you are here, make sure you check out our other guides for the game as well.
Watch Dogs: Legion on PC
You can purchase the game from the following links.
There is a Standard, Gold and Ultimate edition available for purchase.
Was this guide helpful? Let us know in the comments below and share your thoughts.