Halo: Reach is the first game in the Halo: The Master Chief Collection, and will be available in a few days on PC. To get your systems ready, NVIDIA has released the Halo: Reach Optimized Nvidia Drivers 441.41 for better performance.
We’re expecting AMD to drop their drivers soon as well.
Download Halo: Reach Optimized Nvidia Drivers 441.41
You can download the drivers from the links below. (Thanks Guru3d)
- Download Windows 10 64-bit (Desktop)
- Download Windows 10 64-bit DCH (Desktop)
- Download Windows 7 / 8.1 64-bit (Desktop)
- Download Windows 10 64-bit (Notebook)
- Download Windows 7 / 8.1 64-bit (Notebook)
- Download release notes
Nvidia GeForce 441.41 WHQL Features and Support
- The new Game Ready Driver provides the latest performance optimizations, profiles, and bug fixes for Halo: Reach
- In addition, this release also provides optimal support for the Quake II RTX v1.2 update which provides exciting quality enhancements for ray tracing and textures
Image Sharpening Support for Vulkan and OpenGL
Last month, we introduced a new NVIDIA Control Panel Image Sharpening feature that enables GeForce gamers to improve clarity and sharpness in DirectX titles, and to easily upscale and sharpen. With this new Game Ready Driver, this feature is also now available for OpenGL and Vulkan games.
To enable Image Sharpening on your NVIDIA GPU
- Open NVIDIA Control Panel
- Select Manage 3D Settings -> Image Sharpening
This release supports the following APIs
- Open Computing Language (OpenCLTM software) 1.2 for NVIDIA® KeplerTM and later GPUs
- OpenGL 4.6
- Vulkan 1.1
- DirectX 11
- DirectX 12 (Windows 10)
While you’re here, make sure you check out the System Requirements for Halo: Reach as well.
You can purchase the Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam from this link, and just Halo: Reach from this link.
So download those drivers, and make sure you’re ready to get into the action.
Are you excited about the collection? Let us know in the comments below and share your thoughts.