Control is an action-adventure video game developed by Remedy Entertainment and published by 505 Games. The game is Remedy’s next big title after Quantum Break, and we’re excited to see what Remedy has in store for us. You can now download the Control Optimized AMD Drivers 19.8.2 for better performance.
The game is currently available through the Epic Games Store, and if you’re looking to run the game on AMD hardware, we suggest you update your drivers from the links below.
Control Optimized AMD Drivers 19.8.2
The drivers provide official support for the latest title from Remedy Entertainment, and you’ll see a considerable performance boost in performance with these new drivers.
You can download the drivers here, for Windows 10 64-Bit.
The drivers have added support for the following games
- Up to 10% performance improvement in Control running DirectX® 11 on Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition version 19.8.2 vs. 19.8.1.RS-309
- Man of Medan™
- Radeon RX 5700 series graphics support for HDCP®2.3.
Control Optimized AMD Drivers 19.8.2 Issues Fixed
The driver also fixes the following issues from previous releases
- Rocket League™ may experience an application hang on performing a task switch.
- League of Legends™ may experience slower than expected performance when performing a task switch.
- System instability may be experienced on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products when performing memory overclocking while a 3D application is running.
- Minor stutter may be experienced during the first few minutes of Fortnite™ gameplay.
Control System Requirements
If you’re looking to run Control on PC, here are the updated system requirements
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4690 / AMD FX 4350
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 / AMD Radeon R9 280X
- RAM: 8GB
- OS: Windows 7, 64bit
- DirectX: DX11
- CPU: Intel Core i5-7600K / AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660/1060 / AMD Radeon RX 580
- Ray-tracing GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060
- RAM: 16GB
- OS: Windows 10, 64-bit
- DirectX: DX12
Have you updated your drivers? Did you see a performance increase? Let us know in the comments below and share your thoughts.