Call of Duty Mobile 1.0.2 APK and OBB File is now available for download. If you want to download the game instead of waiting on the Google PlayStore, you can do so right now!
Call of Duty Mobile 1.0.2 APK + Obb File Download Now Available
Continuing from the Call of Duty 1.0.1 Mobile release, 1.0.2 brings about a bunch of new fixes.
According to the games official Discord server, these are the new changes:
New things which can be found in the game are:-
• Anti-Aliasing enabled
• Enabled binding of Guest account to Facebook
• Optimized video performance
• Optimized Battle Royale map loading
• Optimized Battle Royale sound effects
• Adjusted effective rates of consumables in Battle Royale
• Adjusted the drop rates of found weapons in Battle Royale
• Fixed gyroscope bug affecting some devices
• Fixed grenade throwing while ADS
• Fixed looping helicopter sound
• Fixed an issue that affected fall damage
• Various other fixes
The instructions for installing the game are more or less the same as 1.0.1. All you need to do first is download the necessary files
Once you have both files downloaded, connect your phone to a computer and do the following.
First install the APK file.
Navigate to your Android phone from the computer. On the main directory look for the Android Folder and the sub-folder OBB.
In the OBB Folder, make a new folder by the name of com.activision.callofduty.shooter
Copy the OBB File from the above download link directly into the folder.
Navigate to the game from the app drawer or the home menu, depending on your launcher.
From there on, just launch the game and you should be good to go.
While the game has yet to launch globally, the game can only be played if you use a VPN to make the game think you’re in India.